Sunday, December 19, 2010

WE'RE NOT DEAD!!!

Hey everyone, I'm quite sorry it's been forever since I've posted (and obviously we've had quite a few Glee eps since the last podcast) but the podcast is NOT dead. I'm coming home for winter break in the next few days and I plan to bang out about three podcasts during the month I have off. I hope some of you are still out there and haven't forgotten about us. I have plans to continue the podcast here at college when the show comes back. I've finally managed to round up some people to do it with me and over the break I'll be finding a way for us to record. So, I'm super sorry but we will be back soon! Hope you're all enjoying the second season. I know I am! See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank goodness. I really thought you closed up shop on the podcast. This makes me so happy, I'm doing a happy dance. Can't wait for new podcast to come out. Thank you for the update. Hey, I know all about college. I graduated from college 7 years ago, so I know all to well on how hectic college life can be. Keep up the Great Work. CHEERS!!!!! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete